"It's been down for almost a year," Kerry said. "I've moved twice in, like, 15 months so I'm getting all settled in my new place. I'm getting as much SLAYER touring out of the way, then I'm going to relaunch it with a new name and new product. It's still KFK [which stands for 'Kerry Fucking King' — Ed.], but it's going to be "Ministries" instead of "Industries." There are companies where I live called "Industries," but I'm, like, "Nobody has 'Ministries,'' so we went with that one. When we re-launch, it will be KFKIndustries.com. We already got a domain name and all that. It's just waiting for me to have time to relaunch it correctly."
I understand artist merchandising as much as the next person, but next time you see Kerry King, look again. If you look closely you'll notice his head is so far up his ass its emerged over his shoulders exactly where it should normally be. Freaky shit.
Kerry King's digestive system is remarkable.
No comments:
Post a Comment