Thursday, July 26, 2007

Just a quick word..

Yeah hey everyone. I'm pretty pleased with the overall response to this blog, so thanks a lot. Of course, if there's anything you wanna say, i'd love some feedback. Feel free to leave a comment, or use my email : derelict.n@gmail.com.
And yeah, please, spread the fucking word.
Thanks.

I'm also currently looking for contributors - more specifically, Reviewers. There's new albums, music, videos, previews coming out all the time, and i wont be able to keep up with half of them. If you're absolutely any good at writing, are shitfixiated on any and everything metal and have not yet shaken off the mortal coil, hit me up at the email specified above.

_____

That's about it for now. I'm diaper-wettingly excited about getting video from yesterday's Slayer/Marilyn Manson tour opener, and rest assured that 'diaper-wettingly' is not a real word. Oh, and that i will post the videos here as fucking soon as i can get my eyes on them.

Shalom, and fishtits.




RJ


Fishtits. Is there anything they cant do?


No comments: